Academy of Entrepreneurs
Design Thinking & Project Management
Design Thinking is the most in-demand skill in the market
In this program you will master the arts and skills of goal setting, time management, project management, proper allocation of budget, resource management, effective delegation and how to complete tasks and stay.
You will learn also to develop the skills for creative problem solving to generate innovative ideas to create better products, services, and internal processes so you can make your business remain a competitive leader in its market.
- Develop an innovative way of thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Implement a strategy to achieve business goals
- Understand how to capture requirements that meets the final outcome and objectives of the customer’s requirements
- Set the scope, schedule and budget accurately from the start Improve productivity and quality of work
- Enables you to continually expand your knowledge
- Gain a competitive advantage and boost your bottom line
Become a catalyst for change and evolution
‘Thinking outside the box’ is so 1992
To succeed in 2020 you need to have a deep interest in developing an understanding of the people for whom you are designing products or services.
Design thinking will empower you with empathy.
Empathy is crucial to a human-centered design process such as Design Thinking. It allows design thinkers to set aside their own assumptions about the world in order to gain insight into users and their needs and develop innovative solutions.
Design Thinking Sprint
Design Thinking is a practical tool for integrating
21st century skills and an innovator’s mindset into projects.
Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- The History
- What are emotions
- Thoughts Create Emotions
- Accepting Your Emotions
- Attitudes and Behaviour
- Setting our Values
- Habits of Emotionally Intelligent People
- The Mixed Model
- Building up your Emotional Intelligence
- The 3 Levels of Self-Awareness
Emotional intelligence and business objectives
- Cultural Differences
- Communicating Effectively
- Building Effective Relationships
- Recognising and addressing the emotional strengths and weaknesses of others
- Finding “The Zone”
- Enhancing the Emotional Intelligence in others
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Communication Styles
- Recognising and rewarding success
Less stress, more productivity & success
- Identifying Personal Stressors
- Combating Stressors
- Developing mental toughness
- Backing away from the stress cliff
- Your two brains
A Certificate of Achievement is given upon successful completion of the program
Design Thinking, Innovation and Systems & Technology Global Expert, Startup Mentor and Entrepreneur
Are you ready for the future?
ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS AND TOOLS TO ACCELERATE
Our program includes course work and activities that gives the learner in-depth knowledge and skills to tackle all 17 of the United Nations Global Sustainable Development Goals.
Praesent vestibulum molestie lacus. Aenean nonummy hendrerit mauris