Academy of Entrepreneurs
Emotional Intelligence Means More Money & Success for Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs with high emotional intelligence can leverage empathy, problem-solving, decision-making, and social skills to come up with solutions, create strong relationships, and ultimately, win people over.
Did you know?
- Emotional Intelligence accounts for 58% of your job performance
- Developing your emotional intelligence may increase your income by an average of USD29,000
- Emotional intelligence is highly sought by employers, investors and business colleagues. And according to the Harvard Business Review, many companies are using emotional intelligence as one of the deciding factors whether to hire the candidate or not.
- 90% of the top performers have high emotional intelligence
About The Course
The world’s top leaders are consciously aware of how their leadership style influences their team and business.
In this course you will learn how to identify, understand, assess, manage and control emotions in a very empowering way so you can become the leader you were born to be!
Embark on a strength finding journey.
Classes: 100% Taught by Entrepreneurs
Duration: 4 weeks (Monday and Thursdays from 9am-1pm, Sydney Time)
Plus: 4hr of One-on-One Mentoring valued at $1000
Start: July 30th 2020
Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- The History
- What are emotions
- Thoughts Create Emotions
- Accepting Your Emotions
- Attitudes and Behaviour
- Setting our Values
- Habits of Emotionally Intelligent People
- The Mixed Model
- Building up your Emotional Intelligence
- The 3 Levels of Self-Awareness
Emotional intelligence and business objectives
- Cultural Differences
- Communicating Effectively
- Building Effective Relationships
- Recognising and addressing the emotional strengths and weaknesses of others
- Finding “The Zone”
- Enhancing the Emotional Intelligence in others
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Communication Styles
- Recognising and rewarding success
Less stress, more productivity & success
- Identifying Personal Stressors
- Combating Stressors
- Developing mental toughness
- Backing away from the stress cliff
- Your two brains
A Certificate of Achievement is given upon successful completion of the program
Are you ready for the future?
ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS AND TOOLS TO ACCELERATE
Our program includes course work and activities that gives the learner in-depth knowledge and skills to tackle all 17 of the United Nations Global Sustainable Development Goals.
Praesent vestibulum molestie lacus. Aenean nonummy hendrerit mauris