Academy of Entrepreneurs
Team & Culture
Learn how to build a great culture, select the right staff, manage and lead your startup effectively.
Human resources are one of the business’s most valued and important departments of every startup.
Learn about the future of human resource
The future of Human Resources is backed by advanced technology. Social media has changed the way we build culture and communication. The sharing economy has unlocked new opportunities. Digital nomads are re-shaping the way we work.
Yes, bureaucracy tends to be a dirty word in the startup world. HR, a department associated with process and compliance often ends up on the back burner, which can make your business unprepared to handle typical workforce challenges.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has” - Margaret Mead
About the course
In this subject, you will learn from leading HR & start-up experts how to form the perfect team to help you succeed with your startup /projects;
- How to set your Vision and Values
- How to hire your 1st Freelancer
- How to find talent online
- How to create the perfect culture
- How to build teams & encourage change, innovation and disruption
Classes: Taught by Google & Facebook certified entrepreneurs
Duration: 4 weeks
Plus: 4hr of One-on-One Mentoring valued at $1000
Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- The History
- What are emotions
- Thoughts Create Emotions
- Accepting Your Emotions
- Attitudes and Behaviour
- Setting our Values
- Habits of Emotionally Intelligent People
- The Mixed Model
- Building up your Emotional Intelligence
- The 3 Levels of Self-Awareness
Emotional intelligence and business objectives
- Cultural Differences
- Communicating Effectively
- Building Effective Relationships
- Recognising and addressing the emotional strengths and weaknesses of others
- Finding “The Zone”
- Enhancing the Emotional Intelligence in others
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Communication Styles
- Recognising and rewarding success
Less stress, more productivity & success
- Identifying Personal Stressors
- Combating Stressors
- Developing mental toughness
- Backing away from the stress cliff
- Your two brains
A Certificate of Achievement is given upon successful completion of the program
Google Certified & Facebook Developer to make you 2021 ready.
Are you ready for the future?
ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS AND TOOLS TO ACCELERATE
Our program includes course work and activities that gives the learner in-depth knowledge and skills to tackle all 17 of the United Nations Global Sustainable Development Goals.
Praesent vestibulum molestie lacus. Aenean nonummy hendrerit mauris